Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Whispers Sound Like Thunder

Have my gaping flaws and errors finally cracked my foundation? Am I about to fall again? Certainly I have my failings and realize that they are a growing threat to be reckoned with but to me it seems that there is still time - that all is not lost just yet. And yet the eyes of my few friends here seem filled with that familiar sorrow when they see me, as if they're looking at my corpse. And when they speak the tone of their words seems forced; their phrases seem somehow chosen - the words they say seem softer than the roar of the words they've kept silent.
Am I doomed? To death? To exile? To ruin? To chains?
Do they know?
Can it be seen on me or do they have a guide?

or perhaps I simply see things that aren't there (however statistically unlikely that may be)

6 Comments:

Blogger كشف تسربات المياه said...

http://www.tasrobat.com/index.html
كشف تسربات المياه
افضل شركه كشف تسربات
شركه كشف تسربات
شركات كشف تسربات المياه
تسرب المياة
كشف تسربات
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركه كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
افضل شركه كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض عماله فلبينيه
شركه عزل مائى بالرياض
عزل مائى
شركه عزل خزانات بالرياض
عزل الاسطح
عزل خزانات
شركه عزل اسطح بالرياض
نقل اثاث بالرياض
نقل عفش بالرياض
نقل عفش
نقل اثاث
شركه تنظيف منازل بالرياض
تنظيف منازل
نظافه
شركه نظافه
شركه تنظيف بالرياض
شركه نظافه عامه بالرياض
مكافحه حشرات
رش مبيدات
رش مبيد
شركه رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركه مكافحه حشرات بالرياض
رش مبيدات حشريه
رش مبيدات حشريه بالرياض

11/05/2016 10:01 AM  
Blogger R.Venkat esan said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this post.



Chennai Car Rental

3/06/2017 2:21 AM  
Blogger عبده العمراوى said...

شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالخبر

9/24/2017 5:30 AM  
Anonymous سما المثالية said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بصفوى

9/29/2017 4:26 PM  
Blogger Fashion Forward Trends said...

I can tell you one thing after reading your article that you are very clear with your thought process and you know exactly what you want to share with the readers and how the readers will react to it, which is very good and as a reader, I can say that you have a bright future ahead.
New Fashion Trends

10/04/2017 2:31 AM  
Blogger apparel resources said...

Brilliantly written and well-executed blog which you don't really see these days quite easily and in my point of view the young bloggers should learn from you so that they will be able to produce some fruitful information to the readers. So keep up with the good work and hope to see more from you in future also.
Fashion Design Techniques

10/04/2017 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home